COMPEED® Invisible Cold Sore Patch
$ 39.00Up to 12 hours of freedom from your cold sore*
COMPEED® Invisible Cold Sore Patch delivers up to 12 hours of continuous treatment * to heal fast and significantly reduce scabbing compared to anti-viral creams. And, because it acts like a virus shield **, the patch reduces the risk of contamination from the cold sore.
It heals*** your cold sore at a comparable speed to acyclovir 5% cream, helping you get back to your unstoppable best – and fast!
* In a clinical study involving 174 subjects 25% of the subjects had a wear time of 12 hours or more. Individual experiences may vary.
** The patch acts like a virus shield to reduce risk of contamination from the cold sore.
*** Karlsmark T, Goodman JJ, Drouault Y, Lufrano L, Pledger GW. Randomized clinical study comparing COMPEED® cold sore patch to acyclovir cream 5% in the treatment of herpes simplex labialis. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2008; 22 (10): 1184-1193.
How to use COMPEED®
• You can use the cold sore patch at any stage of an outbreak. However, it is best to apply at the first sign of an an outbreak - usually a tingling or itching sensation.
• Wash your hands before and after applying the COMPEED® cold sore patch.
• COMPEED® cold sore patches should be used 24 hours a day until the sore is healed*. A patch will naturally detach after approximately 8 hours and should then be replaced with a new one.
• Don’t remove the patch because you want the sore to ‘breathe’. This is actually counter-productive and can lengthen the healing* process. Keeping the patch on is clinically proven to ensure the optimal healing* environment is maintained.
Back To Compeed