- Gel form of the original Hexomedine
- Contains 0.1% of hexomedine
- Local antiseptic for acne pimples, penetrates deeply to dry out pimple from the inside out.
- Great on bad ingrown hair.
- Reduce redness, swelling and bacterial infection in 48 hours.
- Do not use on open wounds, mucous membrane, under a band aid, on burnt skin.
- Use 2 to 3 times a day
- Do not use on large areas
- The label says gel can be used until expiration date, contrary to the liquid form
Hexamidine Di-isétionate is used in formula to preserve cosmetic products, if it was loosing its activity after a while it would not be use in skincare products as an active to prevent bacteria and fungus growth