Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Regular SPF 30+
$ 16.60 $ 21.00
Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Regular 5.0 oz is very water resistant, meeting Australian Standards of 240 minutes in whirlpool water. It is designed for daily, full-body protection for the most active of people.
- SPF 30+
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Very water resistant
- 6% Zinc Oxide
Blue Lizard® Australian Regular SPF 30+ Sunscreen’s patented BPA-free 5.0 oz Smart Bottle™ changes colors in the presence of harmful UV rays, reminding you to cover up. The deeper blue the bottle becomes, the more UV rays are currently present.
- Octinoxate, 7.5%
- Octocrylene, 2%
- Oxybenzone, 3%
- Zinc Oxide, 6%
- Cetyl Dimethicone and/or Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Disodium EDTA
- Ethyhexyl Palmitate
- Ethyhexyl Stearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- Hydrogenerated Castor Oil
- Methyl Glucose Dioleate
- Octododecyl Neopentanoate
- PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Propylene Glycol
- Purified Water
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Stearic Acid
- Tocopheryl Acteate
- Trimethylated Silica/Dimethicone
- VP Hexadecene Copolymer
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics