o Repairs skin after minor skincare injuries, such as bruises, burns, abrasions, insect bites, blisters, sunburns, cuts & scrapes
o Deeply moisturises dry, itchy skin, cuticle care,rough heels and chapped lips & hands o Relieves long-standing skin conditions including eczema,psoriasis, rosacea,acne
o Reduces the likelihood of scarring o Soothes sore and inflamed skin on young children and babies
Apply Pommade Divine liberally to the affected area as quickly as possible. Use as often as necessary for healthy, nourished skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
• Lanolin: Lanolin wor ks as an excellent moisturizer as it creates a protective film over the skin, allowing it to function and breathe naturally while emulsifying water on the skin and holding it there.
• Shea butter : Shea butter has the ability to soothe, hydrate and balance your skin. It is rich in anti-oxidants and anti- inflammator y agents that have been known to help healing dr y skin, eczema, scrapes, cuts, burns.
• Benzoin: Benzoin actively heals dry, cracked skin and features mild antibacterial properties that help eliminate infection-causing bacteria.
• Nutmeg: Nutmeg is naturally antibacterial and can also help reduce the appearance of scars and alleviate acne.
• Clove: Clove is rich in minerals and vitamins. It has antiseptic proper ties and can be par ticular ly soothing for insect bites, stings and cuts.
• Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a natural coagulant and boasts antibacterial, antimicrobial & antifungal proper ties. It helps reduce excess bleeding to facilitate healing process. Full ingredients list Lanolin, Olus Oil, Butyrospermum Par kii (Shea) Butter,Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax/Polyglycer yl-3 Ester s, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Liquidambar Orientalis Resin Extract, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Oil, Eugenia Car yophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Eugenol, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bar k Oil, Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance)