Bioderma Cicabio Crème
A moisturizing repairing cream that relieves discomfort and acts on each skin repair stage.
- Minor skin damage: superficial peeling, non-abrasive laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders
- Dry skin: irritation, redness, overheating, scaly areas, etc.
Cicabio Crème helps repair irritated skin by acting on each stage of the biological epidermal reconstruction process.
- The synergic combination of resveratrol, copper and centella asiatica promotes high-quality epidermal restoration.
- Zinc prevents bacterial proliferation.
- The innovative active ingredient Antalgicine® quickly relieves feelings of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch. (*) BIODERMA active ingredient.
(*) BIODERMA active ingredient.
Twice daily until your skin is fully repaired
- Apply Cicabio Crème on the damaged area after cleansing and drying.
If irritation persists, consult your doctor.
Ask your doctor before using on the bottom area.
INGREDIENTS - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC OXIDE, OCTYLDODECANOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, COPPER SULFATE, ZINC SULFATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, ASIATICOSIDE, ASIATIC ACID, MADECASSIC ACID, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, OCTYLDODECYL XYLOSIDE, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAURETH-7, LAURETH-3, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, POTASSIUM SORBATE. [BI 561]
- Fragrance-free formula
- No colouring agents
- The beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients