Bioderma Photoderm MAX Crème SPF 50+ for Sensitive Skin
A MAXIMUM photoprotection cream that stimulates the skin's self-defence systems
- Sun-intolerant or sensitive skin
- Very fair skin with freckles
- Skin subject to extreme sunshine (high mountains, tropics, etc.)
Tailored to normal to dry skin
BIOLOGICAL MODE OF ACTION
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm MAX offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection®.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin's natural defences, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous ageing: Cellular Bioprotection® biological patent
- Smooth creamy texture, colourless upon application, no greasy effect, no white traces
- Excellent tolerance
Product + :
- 99.8%* DNA protection thanks to the Cellular Bioprotection® patent!
* Study of the protective effect of Cellular Bioprotection® combined with filters on DNA after UVA irradiation (LBME / De Méo) - 2004.
SPF 50+/UVA 42