Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen Face SPF 30+
Blue Lizard® Australian Sunscreen Face 5.0 oz is a non-comedogenic, broad spectrum UVA/UVB, SPF30+, skin protectant in a daily moisturizer, enriched with antioxidants like Vitamin E, caffeine, and green tea to rejuvenate your skin and reduce the signs of aging. Its gel formulated protection glides on easily and is designed for all skin types.
- Gel-formulated Daily Moisturizer
- SPF 30+
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Antioxidant Enriched
- 8% Zinc Oxide
Blue Lizard® Australian Face Sunscreen’s patented BPA-free 5.0 oz Smart Bottle™ changes colors in the presence of harmful UV rays, reminding you to cover up. The deeper blue the bottle becomes, the more UV rays are currently present.
- Octinoxate, 5.5%
- Zinc Oxide, 8%
- C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
- C13-14 Isoparaffin
- Camellia Sinesis Leaf
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Lauryl Peg/PPG 18/18 Methicone
- Purified Water
- Tocopheryl Acteate
- Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For topical use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- May stain some fabrics