Jane Iredale Eye Steppe compacts
$ 20.00 $ 56.00
From soft to sultry, each of the shadows has something different to offer so that you can pull off any look where and when you like.
• Each compact opens up like a staircase to reveal all five shades and a mirror. Magnetic closure makes it easy to carry lightweight Eye Steppes.
• Interchangeable shelves of color allow you to mix and match you shades, combine them with your My Steppes, or travel with as many, or as few shades as you like.
• Long wearing, crease-proof, hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested shades for a makeup result that will feel as good as it looks.
Eye Steppe compacts and corresponding shades for eye color:
goBrown includes Sea Green, Blue Sky, Tan, Forest and Licorice.
goGreen includes Allure, Iris, Sepia, Slate and Grape.
goBlue includes Oyster, Rosy, Taupe, Swiss Chocolate and Smoke.
Eye Steppe compacts and corresponding shades for skin tones:
goCool includes Ice, Mittens, Cold Snap, Zhivago and Mulled Wine.goWarm includes Beach, Steamy, Sunshine, Mojito and Sandals.
- Application: Use our “Simple Eye Technique.”
- Apply your darkest color in a sideways V with our Eye Contour Brush.
- Highlight above the iris in a medium shade with our Eye Shader Brush.
- Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade with our Deluxe Shader Brush.
- Blend well with a clean brush.
- Use each shade alone, layer or blend together.
- It's always a good idea to brush the base powder on the eyelid to even out the skin tone and for sun protection.
- Spritz our eyeliner brush with D2O, Balance or POMMISST, and pick up shadow for an eyeliner that stays and stays.
- Mica, Boron Nitride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Carmine (Ci 75470), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
- jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification.
- jane iredaleproducts are also certified cruelty-free by PETA.