La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra BB Cream SPF 50+
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra BB Cream SPF 50+ 50ml
La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra BB Cream is a tinted sunscreen perfect for normal to dry skin that doesn't sting the eyes if it comes in contact with them. A new technology ensures that the sunscreen is less prone to reaching the eye area when you sweat or get wet, drastically reducing the stinging. This formula leaves no white trace and can be used under makeup or instead of the foundation, as the tinted formula provides a light coverage.
- Color: medium;
- Coverage: light;
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: sun exposure, dry skin;
- Time of application: morning and throughout the day;
- Age: 10+;
- Skin type: normal to dry skin, including sensitive;
- Main benefits: protects against solar radiation, very water-resistant, no white trace, doesn't sting the eyes;
- Formulated without: parabens.
- XL-Protect is a combination of sunscreen ingredients which grants a broad UVA/UVB protection to protect the skin from sun radiation;
- Intelimer is a patented technology based on a polymer which is able to surround the oily components of the formula and even on extreme heat and perspiration reduces the migration of product to the eyes, drastically reducing the eye-stinging sensation;
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water soothes the skin and gently hydrates.
Apply La Roche-Posay Anthelios Ultra BB Cream as the last step of your skincare routine at least 30 minutes before sun exposure and reapply every 2 hours and after swimming or towell-drying.