Mustela SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum Mineral Sunscreen Lotion
100% mineral sun protection for the face and body of babies and children.
- Offers broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays with a Sun Protection Factor of 50+ to provide optimal protection, with recommended reapplication after two hours.
- Broad spectrum SPF 50+ mineral sunscreen lotion is formulated with naturally derived sunscreen filters: Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, which are safest for babies.
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free, phenoxyethanol-free, fragrance-free, PABA-free and hypoallergenic
- Water and sweat resistant (up to 40 minutes).
- Tested under dermatological and pediatric control.
High protection SPF 50+.
Tested under dermatological and pediatric control
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying or at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am – 2 pm, wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
1,2-HEXANEDIOL ALUMINA ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE ASCORBIC ACID AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT BEESWAX BEHENYL ALCOHOL BISABOLOL BUTYLENE GLYCOL BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL CETYL DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE DIMETHICONE PEG-8 LAURATE DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE DISODIUM EDTA GLYCERIN GLYCERYL STEARATE HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER ISOHEXADECANE ISOSTEARIC ACID METHICONE METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE PEG-100 STEARATE PEG-8 PENTYLENE GLYCOL POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE POLYSORBATE 60 POTASSIUM SORBATE SILICA STEARIC ACID STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER TOCOPHEROL TOCOPHERYL ACETATE TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE TRISILOXANE WATER XANTHAN GUM