Mustela Stretch Marks Double Action
• Elastoregulator (soy peptide derivative), Avocado Peptides and Lupeol combined with nourishing oils preserve skin while reinforcing elasticity and suppleness.
• Arabinogalactane (patented ingredient) helps skin withstand stretching to prevent new stretch marks.
• Light and creamy texture, ideal for a relaxing massage.
• Non greasy formula does not stain clothing.
• Hypoallergenic - specially formulated to minimize the risks of allergic reactions.
• May be used during breastfeeding (follow proper hygiene rules before breastfeeding).
• Clinically tested under gynecological control.
• Paraben, Phthalate and Phenoxyethanol-free.
Clinical trial on 26 expectant moms at various stages in pregnancy. Trial duration: 6 months
An assessment was made by gynecologists at eight months and 30 days after the end of the pregnancy.
96% of the women who used Stretch Marks Double Action did not develop stretch marks during their pregnancy.
Self-assessment by the subjects 30 days after giving birth:
92% confirmed the prevention effect.
100% confirmed resistance to stretch marks.
Directions For Use:
Prevent the appearance of stretch marks by massaging Stretch Marks Double Action in the morning and evening using circular motions. Apply from the beginning of pregnancy until one month after birth. To reduce early stretch marks, start applications as soon as they appear, and use for at least 2 to 3 months.
Ingredients & Naturalness:
AQUA, DI-C12-13 ALKYL MALATE, ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CERA ALBA, LAURETH-23, GALACTOARABINAN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII, GLYCERYL STEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, PARFUM, CETYL PALMITATE, COCOGLYCERIDES, SCLEROTIUM GUM, ZINC GLUCONATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, SOPHORA JAPONICA FRUIT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED AVOCADO PROTEIN, MALTODEXTRIN, CITRIC ACID, LUPINUS ALBUS SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL.