Tata Harper Luminous Definition Very Bronzing
This universally flattering medium brown bronzer delivers contouring and slenderizing effects with pure natural pigments. Its creamy, lightweight formula is easily blendable and buildable for creating a wide range of bronzing effects, from a sun-kissed glow to dramatic depth and definition. Infused with lightweight moisture, this matte bronzer also contains neuropeptide technology to promote a smooth, plump look. Pair with Very Illuminating for a completely contoured look.
Why a cream? A cream, as opposed to a powder, creates a more natural and settled finish. Used correctly, a cream can deliver the blendability needed to create an HD photo-finish look; plus, it hydrates to plump and diminish the look of fine lines.
Should I apply foundation first? This formula is designed for use with or without foundation. If using foundation, apply your bronzer on top.
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit extract, Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Cera Alba/Beeswax/ Cire d'abeille*, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) seed oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Euterpe oleracea (Acai) fruit oil, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77492), Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Iron Oxides (C.I. 77491), Iron Oxides (C.I. 77499), Mica, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) extract, Jojoba Esters, Trihydroxystearin, Alumina, Silica, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Application & Experience:
1. To chisel the cheekbones, create a thick bronze line down the hollow of the cheek starting at the bottom of the earlobe and extend down in the direction of the corner of the mouth (but do not cross the boundary of the laugh line).
2. To slenderize the look of the face, create a shadow of bronze at the top of the forehead along the hairline and blend in.
3. Sculpt the jawline by starting where the cheek and earlobe meet and shade down the edge of the jawbone all the way down to the chin area. Repeat on the other side. Then create sweeping strokes downward along the neck to create depth and define the shape of your face.
4. Last, create two straight, parallel bronze lines on each side of the nose starting at the inner corner of the eyebrow and continuing down to the end of your nose. Blend gently on each side ensuring that you keep the symmetry of the lines in place.
- Be sure skin is freshly exfoliated to ensure the best and smoothest application.
- For drier skin types, be sure to moisturize before applying for best results.