*7 Questions* for @christopherobinparis Celebrity colorist and founder of Christophe Robin Haircare
Posted on March 27 2017
Our next *7 Questions* feature is for @christopherobinparis Celebrity colorist and founder of Christophe Robin Haircare 😍
1. What is your favorite product from your line?Definitely the cleansing mask with lemon! It holds a special place in my heart. It’s the first product I created along with the moisturizing hair oil with lavender and was meant for my personal use, because I would color models hair so much they needed something to protect and gently cleanse them. It’s the first low poo formula ever created and recently won the Allure Best of Beauty Award!
2. What is your favorite product from someone else's line? My friend @joelle_ciocco_paris has an amazing skincare line and I use her hydrogel lotion. It’s the perfect skin barrier for pollution and aggressions.
3. What is your motto? Healthy hair start with a healthy scalp!
4. Cats or dogs? Both! Lili my wonderful border terrier and my two cats!
5. One beauty trend you wish would go away. Less styling, more care!
6. What city has the most beautiful people? New York and its incredible diversity!
7. What advice would you give to 18 year old you? Have faith that it will work out. I still feel incredibly lucky to be able to do what I love most, which truly is a beautiful artisanal profession.
Thank you, Christophe! And of course, you can find all his amazing products @newlondonnyc 🙌🏻
#celebrity #celebritystylist #hairgame #hairstyles #hairproducts #christopherobin #greathairdontcare #colorist #haircolor #beautyexpert #beautyguru #ceo #glamour #glow #hairindustry #instabeauty #instahair #hairsalon #salon #nyc #chelsea #newlondonpharmacy #shopsmall #newyorkcity #editorial #coverboy #questions