New London Pharmacy COVID-19 UPDATE
The situation is rapidly evolving, and we will continue to update this page as needed.
Orders & Shipping
- Can I still shop online?
Yes, you may! We are continuing to process orders and ship out orders as normal, however as announced by USPS, some services will experience delays beginning April 17, 2020. Below is what you need to know before placing an order.
- USPS Priority Mail : Local 1-day delivery will not experience delays. However, the 2-3 day delivery window will be extended to 3-4 days.
- USPS First-Class Package Service : 2-3 day delivery windows will be extended to 3-4 day delivery windows.
- I placed an order online at newlondonpharmacy.com, will my package still arrive?
Please note that due to COVID-19, you may experience longer than normal transit times for your order. We are working closely with our couriers and we are monitoring the situation regularly to ensure as little disruption as possible to our valued customers.
We can confirm that while we are continuing to ship to most countries globally, unfortunately, some of our in-country courier solutions are now being directly affected due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak. This list is updated frequently as the situation continues to evolve.
If you have placed an order to one of these regions, we may have to cancel and refund your order. Please kindly allow 3-8 business days for this change to appear on your bank statement as per your bank's policies, and do note we will update you via email. Our team will have reached out to you via the email address used to place your order to confirm that your order has been cancelled and refunded in full.
No transport solutions:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Congo, DR
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- French Polynesia
- Republic of the Congo
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates
- (22243, 33513)
- (40059, 83031, 84036, 84030, 84035, 84030 ,87038, 87054, 87056, 89064, 89822, 04022, 63030, 64031, 64032, 64033, 64034, 64035, 65010, 84031, 85047, 86018, 02034)
- (9650-011 to 9650-025, 9650-050, 9650-060, 9650-101 to 9650-118, 9650-120, 9650-150, 9650-160, 9650-211 to 9650-215, 9650-217 to 9650-219, 9650-241 to 9650-254, 9650-309 to 9650-310, 9650-320, 9650-330, 9650-340, 9650-350, 9650-401 to 9650-408, 9650-410 to 9650-412, 9650-414 to 9650-430, 9650997 to 9650-999, 9651-000 to 9651-909, 9675-011, 9675-022 to 9675-025, 9675-027 to 9675-038, 9675-040 to 9675-048, 9675-051 to 9675-053, 9675-055 to 9675-065, 96750-67 to 9675-070, 9675-090, 9675-120, 9675-130 to 9675-141, 9675-161 to 9675-162, 9675-164 to 9675-179, 9675-998 to 9675-999, 9676-000 to 9696-909)
- Why was my order cancelled/refunded?
If you have placed an order to one of the restricted regions listed above, we may have to cancel and refund your order. Please kindly allow 3-8 business days for this change to appear on your bank statement as per your bank's policies, and do note we will update you via email. Our team will have reached out to you via the email address used to place your order to confirm that your order has been cancelled and refunded in full.
- I placed an order and I would like to change the address. How can I go about getting this change completed?
Unfortunately, we are unable to modify the shipping address once a parcel has been shipped. We recommend contacting the courier to see if the parcel can be held for pick up or an alternate delivery can be arranged. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team via email@example.com
- Is it safe to open my package?
In addition to our ongoing safety and quality procedures (protective clothing, sanitation, quality control, etc.), all employees continue to wear gloves when handling product and shipments. Before shipping out all orders, the packages are sprayed with disinfectant. We are also following all recommendations from public health agencies and have been educating employees on hand-washing, hand-sanitizing, and social distancing measures in the workplace and at home.
For several weeks, we have been actively protecting symptomatic employees and the workplace by sending them home to recover. We have also further enhanced cleaning procedures at our facility We are continuously working to provide a safe and hygienic environment for our employees and our products.
It is safe to receive and open your package. As per WHO, the likelihood of an infected person contaminating your parcel is low and the risk of catching the virus that causes COVID-19 from a package that has been moved and exposed to different conditions and temperatures is also low. As a general rule of thumb, it is best to wash hands thoroughly after handling a package and to avoid touching your face. It may also be a good idea to leave the package outside for 24 hours before opening.
- Is your warehouse still accepting returns?
Yes, we are still accepting returns, however return parcels may take longer for our team to process at this time. Due to this, refunds may take longer than usual.
Can I still email for regimen advice/order inquiries?
Absolutely! Our Customer Happiness Team is working (from home) as hard as possible to get back to all of our customers. Due to the increase in volume, it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. To be in touch with our team, please visit our contact us page. We appreciate your patience and support! /