CICADERMA, an ointment, is a homeopathic medicine traditionally used in wounds, small surface burns and insect bites.
How to use
Apply the ointment two to three times a day after thoroughly cleansing the skin.
The duration of treatment should not exceed 1 week.
If you have used more CICADERMA ointment than you should consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Never use CICADERMA, ointment in the following cases:
• If you are allergic to any of the active ingredients or any of the other ingredients of CICADERMA Ointment.
• Take special care with CICADERMA, ointment:
Avoid sun exposure in areas impregnated with CICADERMA, an ointment (risk of photosensitization).
• Taking or using other medicines
• Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, even those not prescribed.
• Pregnancy and breast-feeding
• Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
• In the absence of experimental and clinical data, and as a precautionary measure,
Digested with Vaseline of Calendula officinalis flowering tops,
Hypericum perforatum flowered tops,
Achillea millefolium flowering tops (2/1/1: 10) 97 g
Ledum palustrine, mother tincture 1.5 g
Per 100 g of ointment.
The other components are :
Vaseline, 60% V / V ethanol.