Diffuse enchanting scents for a sensuous yet fresh awakening to your day. As the first rays of the morning light filter through the window, the accompanying breeze brings hints of green aromas reminiscent of the splendid Italian countryside. The scents of freshly cut grass and sun-dried linen bring an infusion of freshness and simplicity at the same time. Natural wood tones are softened by moss, lending warmth, roundness and comfort to the fragrance.
PACKAGING: The scented candle comes in a glass jar reminiscent of the Maison's iconic Art Deco bottle in its signature yellow shade.
The packaging is made of recyclable FSC paper.
How to use
• Do not burn your candle for more than 1,5 hours at a time. This will prevent the flame from becoming too high, which creates smoke and could stain the sides of the glass.
• Use a proper snuffer to extinguish the flame.
• Allow the candle to solidify before relighting it.
• Restraighten the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
• Regularly cut the wick with a wick trimmer (ideal length 5 mm) so that the wick does not stick to the wax and to prevent the candle from emitting smoke.
• Keep the wax pool clear of matches and debris.
• Do not use the candle if the remaining level of wax in the glass is less than 5 mm.
• Do not leave the burning candle unattended. Keep away from children, curtains, and pets.
• Do not move a burning candle or when the wax is still hot. Wait for the wax to solidify.
• Do not place the candle on heat-sensitive surfaces, near inflammable materials, an open window or near another candles.
Olfactive family: Aromatic green
Tasting Notes: Italian lemon, mint leaves, rosemary, lavandin, jasmine, cedarwood, musk