For classic style and volume, the ghd curve® classic curl iron has a 1" medium barrel with spring activated ergonomic lever to create consistent curls, even on shorter hair. The protective cool tip provides you with a safe place to hold the hair in place while you curl, and the built-in safety stand allows you to place the iron down securely during styling. Other handy features include a professional-length cord to allow for flexible styling, automatic sleep mode after 30 minutes without use and universal voltage, so you can use your iron anywhere in the world.
Each ghd curve® iron contains the break-through ultra-zone technology that guarantees the right curling temperature of 365°F. This is maintained across the whole barrel thanks to the latest in advanced technology recognizing the section of hair and adapting to ensure the correct styling temperature at all times; delivering lasting curls that are formed fast and stay locked-in, while respecting the health of your hair.
• Medium 1" barrel designed to create consistent medium size curls
• Spring-activated lever for securing the tips of the hair while creating curls
• Cool tip designed for more comfortable curling
• Safety stand for securing the iron on a hard surface while not in use
• Ultra-zone technology locks in your curls with the right, even heat
• Advanced ceramic coating specially designed for smoother curling
• Pn-off switch and indicator press and hold design avoids accidental use during styling. Light & sound indicate on-off and ready to use
• Sleep mode automatically turns off if left unattended for 30 minutes
• Universal voltage and professional length swivel cord
How to use
For long-lasting, classic curls; section the hair into 1" wide and deep pieces. Open the clamp and flat wrap the hair around the barrel.
Close the clamp to secure the end of the hair in place. Wait 5-8 seconds and then open the clamp to release.
Alternatively, to create a luxe wave; section the hair as before but instead twist wrap the hair around the barrel. Hold the hair in place for 5-8 seconds (the clamp may not close completely due to the twisted section of hair being thicker) and then release.