Thanking someone, giving a present or receiving one encaptulates moments of intense, joyful and profound emotions.
Celebrate these moments with the precious and rich notes of ylang-ylang combined with the softness of rose petals. An enveloping and reassuring scent just as warm as the relations with your loved ones and the moments in life that we are most grateful for. A delightful contrast with the radiance of bergamot and delicate salty accents that bring vitality and joy.
PACKAGING: The scented candle comes in a glass jar reminiscent of the Maison's iconic Art Deco bottle in its signature yellow shade. The packaging is made of recyclable FSC paper.
How to use
• Do not burn your candle for more than 1,5 hours at a time. This will prevent the flame from becoming too high, which creates smoke and could stain the sides of the glass.
• Use a proper snuffer to extinguish the flame.
• Allow the candle to solidify before relighting it.
• Restraighten the wick in the wax after each use for consistent consumption of the wax.
• Regularly cut the wick with a wick trimmer (ideal length 5 mm) so that the wick does not stick to the wax and to prevent the candle from emitting smoke.
• Keep the wax pool clear of matches and debris.
• Do not use the candle if the remaining level of wax in the glass is less than 5 mm.
• Do not leave the burning candle unattended. Keep away from children, curtains, and pets.
• Do not move a burning candle or when the wax is still hot. Wait for the wax to solidify.
• Do not place the candle on heat-sensitive surfaces, near inflammable materials, an open window or near another candles.
Olfactive Family: Floral Ozone
Olfactive notes: Bergamot, Rose, Ylang-Ylang, Marine Salt