The aroma of a majestic winter forest is created by blending white pine, fir balsam and birchwood over a base of rich musk and amber.
How to use
Follow the tips below to help ensure optimal results when burning your NEST New York candles:
• Trim the wick to ¼ inch each time before burning.
• Center and straighten the wick after blowing out your candle
• Burn candles in a well-ventilated room
• Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris
• Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents, fans or air currents
• Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
• Burn regular sized candles for 3–4 hours at a time
• Burn candles in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
• When burning multiple candles, place at least 8 inches apart
• If a candle is burning unevenly and the wick is centered, it’s in a draft
This exquisitely fragranced candle is meticulously crafted with a proprietary premium wax formulated so the candle burns cleanly and evenly and infuses a room with exceptional scent.