At home Waxing has never been easier. Enjoy a strip-less waxing experience dripping in liquid Chrome. with calming essential oils scented like Lavender, the Wakse Liquid Mercury hard wax beans are a luxuriously modern waxing experience.
How to use
Simply pour the waksē beans in a microwave safe glass cup or bowl, place in the microwave oven and heat for 45 second intervals until waksē is the consistency of honey. Actual heat times may vary depending on your microwave/wax warmer settings. If consistency is too thin, allow to cool and thicken. Test waksē’s temperature on wrist before application. Firmly apply waksē in the direction of hair growth. Leave to cool, then firmly peel off waksē, pulling it back in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
1. Ensure the wax is not too hot or too cold before applying to skin.
2. Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
3. Do not use if your skin has suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past. 4. Do not use it within 4. hours after taking a shower, or sunbathing.
4. If you are on medication that affects skin or you have a skin related disorder, consult your doctor before use.
5. Keep away from Children.
6. THIS JAR IS NOT MICROWAVE SAFE.
7. Microwave of 1,000 watts or higher is suggested.