Hint of citrus from Calabria
Brought back from Indochina in 1828, the mandarin-tree has since prospered on the occidental banks of the Mediterranean Sea. Facing the Messina Strait, it sculpts the Calabrian landscape without a touch of bitterness. The mandarin’s softness hints back to ancient times when its essential oils composed an elegant, odorant grammar.
Weight: 270g / 9.5 oz
Burning time: 55 to 60 hours
Dimensions: H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm
How to use
• In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
• To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
• Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
• Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
• Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
• Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
• Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
• Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
• The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.