This powerful salicylic and lactic acid solution helps reduce the appearance of razor bumps and ingrown hairs while hydrating and soothing ingredients counteract dryness and irritation. This combination of 2% Salicylic Acid and Lactic Acid exfoliates dead skin cells, exposing the skin-trapped facial hairs that can cause razor bumps.
What's In It
• 2% Salicylic Acid: Dissolves the top layer of dead skin cells and pore-clogging dirt and oil. Smooths rough skin surfaces and significantly improves skin’s appearance.
• Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that exfoliates, moisturizes, smooths, and softens skin.
• Hyaluronic Acid: A lightweight moisturizer with excellent water-binding capabilities.
• Organic Green Tea Extract: A potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties.
• Organic Chamomile Extract: Soothes and calms skin, helps reduces redness.
• Willowherb Extract: A free radical scavenger, helps soothe and calm skin.
• Allantoin: Helps soothe and calm skin.
How to use
Apply to clean skin. Moisten a cotton pad and cover the entire affected area (face, neck, back) with a thin layer, one to three times daily. Do not rinse.
Until skin acclimates to the treatment, begin with one application daily, at night; gradually increase usage to two or three times daily.
To minimize the chance of irritation or stinging, wait 30 minutes after shaving to use this product. Apply before your post shave gel, moisturizer, or sun protection.