Klorane Dry Shampoo with Nettle - Oily Hair
For dark shades of hair. Cleans hair without water. Restores volume. Saves time and water. Extends the life of blowouts.
No sulfates, parabens, silicones or sodium chloride
How to use:
Shake well before use and spray evenly 10 inches away from hair, focusing at the roots. Leave on for 2 minutes and then brush thoroughly .
BUTANE. PROPANE. ISOBUTANE. ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) STARCH (ORYZA SATIVA STARCH). ALCOHOL (ALCOHOL DENAT). ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE. ALUMINIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE. AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL OIL (AVENA SATIVA KERNEL OIL). BENZYL SALICYLATE. CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE. CYCLODEXTRIN. FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). HEXYL CINNAMAL. IRON OXIDES (CI 77491). IRON OXIDES (CI 77492). IRON OXIDES (CI 77499). ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE. LIMONENE. SILICA.
Why Use Dry Shampoo?
Having a bottle of KLORANE’s unique Dry Shampoo on-hand is like having a stylist on-call. For naturally beautiful hair, grab a bottle and go dry.
• Volumizes hair weightlessly and effortlessly
• Eliminates the need for daily traditional shampooing so hair is healthier, naturally
• Combats flat, greasy hair by absorbing oil and adding dimension
• Extends the life of a blow-out
• Adds texture and lift at the roots making it the perfect base layer for styling
• Ideal for jetsetters—no more limp, dehydrated airplane hair
• Just spray and go when you don’t have time for a shower
If You Spray Too Much
If you accidentally spray too much just brush your hair until the product is naturally absorbed. By stimulating your hair's roots, you are creating additional oil production thus counteracting the dry shampoo. Now you are left with balanced hair, ready to start fresh. Begin again, this time using a little less product and/or holding the bottle at a farther distance from your scalp. With a little practice, you can master styling with a dry shampoo.
Just remember these key points for success every time:
• Start light and easy. You can always add more!
• Keep 10 inches away from wherever you are spraying. Think about the length of a piece of paper or a bottle of wine.
• Wait about two minutes—to style. This way you can maximize dry shampoo’s naturally occurring properties to maximize your styling efforts.