QOL Labs ImmunoKinoko 500
QOL Labs ImmunoKinoko 500 AHCC with Acylated Alpha-Glucans 90 Vegicaps/500 mg
Many people turn to alternative and complementary therapies when dealing with immune challenges. Unfortunately, while plenty of nutritional supplements claim to have immune-boosting properties, very few compounds have undergone rigorous scientific research.
AHCC®, the active ingredient in ImmunoKinoko®, an extract obtained from a hybridization of several subspecies of medicinal mushrooms, is different. Supported by over 30 human clinical studies at respected medical institutions — including Yale Medical School, MD Anderson, UC Davis, and
the Harvard-affiliated Brigham and Women’s Hospital — AHCC is the world’s most researched specialty immune supplement.
• A highly effective immune modulator used in over 1,000 medical clinics worldwide*
• Japan’s top-selling immune-supporting specialty dietary supplement*
• Known for safety, as demonstrated by in vivo safety studies and 20 years of use*
• Maintains optimal NK cell activity.* Natural killer (NK) cells are the immune system’s first line of defense.
• Enhances cytokine production.* Cytokines are chemical messengers that help white blood cells communicate and coordinate an immune response.
• Promotes optimal T cell and macrophage activity.* As part of the secondary immune response, T cells provide backup to NK cells. Macrophages engulf and ingest foreign particles and cellular debris.
• Increases the activity and number of dendritic cells.* Dendritic cells provide defense in tissues exposed to the exterior environment.