1.7 fl.oz./50ml - A modern daily moisturizer enriched with encapsulated and targeted peptides to help hydrate, firm and repair with each use. Interface’s luxurious formula melts into skin for a quick absorbing, comfortable finish, and is enriched with licorice root extract, pro-vitamin B5, rosehip seed oil, and hyaluronic acid.
Encapsulated peptides reduce fine lines, increase firmness and bounce, and strengthen the skin's natural moisture barrier
Peptide targeting technology transports active peptides to the necessary receptors in your skin, maximizing efficacy
Firming and wrinkle-reducing peptides amplify collagen and increase skin elasticity for healthy, bouncy, rested skin
Barrier-strengthening peptides upregulate essential proteins to keep skin resilient while reducing transepidermal water loss
Licorice root and allantoin gently brighten and even skin tone while hyaluronic acid and rosehip seed oil hydrate and nourish
How to use
Apply 1-2 pumps of peptide-packed cream to help firm and repair. Use as an effortless standalone moisturizer that absorbs into skin for a delicate finish or layer Interface as part of a more extensive skincare routine. Interface plays well with others, under makeup or on top of serums.
Signaling peptides work as messengers to tell the body to produce more of something. When your skin is injured, your body will naturally break down proteins from the extracellular matrix to create its own signaling peptides, telling your skin to produce more of certain types of proteins to heal or strengthen the skin.
Interface has three signaling peptides:
• Copper Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-14: stimulates production of collagen and elastin, which are responsible for skin’s firmness and elasticity
• Palmitoyl Heptapetide-27: upregulates filaggrin and loricrin, two essential proteins in a healthy skin barrier
• Palmitoyl Oligopeptide-78: increases production of keratin, the key protein in stratum corneum barrier cells
Carrier peptides are like microscopic taxi cabs, transporting whatever is attached to a specific location. In the case of Interface, our signaling peptides are encapsulated within a biocompatible polymer shell, which is then lined with carrier peptides to get those active peptides exactly where they need to go.
Interface has two carrier peptides:
• Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate: targets fibroblasts, the dermal cells that generate collagen and elastin (carrier for signaling peptide #1)
• Palmitoyl Octapeptide-24: targets specific receptors on keratinocytes, the skin cells that form the epidermis (carrier for signaling peptides #2 and #3)
Interface is vegan and cruelty-free. All Stratia products are free of common irritants like fragrance, alcohol, and essential oils.