Talika EYEBROW LIPOCILS INK
$ 29.00Darker, strongerand fuller looking eyebrows.
THE 1ST* EYEBROW GROWTH & MAKEUP PEN
INSPIRED BY REPAIRING TECHNIQUES
The easy to apply, lightweight liquid formula of Eyebrow Lipocils Ink is a smudge proof, long wearing brow correcting pen with more than just the power to reshape fine, sparse brows. The angled, marker-style felt tip pen allows for both broad strokes and fine line application that won’t discolor or fade throughout the day. Infused with Eyebrow Lipocils Expert, see naturally fuller, darker, stronger brows in 28 days.
Tested under dermatological control.
Satisfaction, after 14 days**:
• Product satisfaction: 100%
• Perfectly shaped eyebrows: 95%
• Denser eyebrows: 92%
• Less scattered eyebrows: 95%
• Sublimated look: 90%
• Strengthened eyebrows: 89%
**Satisfaction test - 39 volunteers - % expressed
• Mythical Botanical Complex®: stimulates the growth of eyebrows hairs, making them look thicker, stronger and filling sparse areas
• Peptide Expert: Improves the quality of the bulb cells to promote ”the anchoring“ of the root of the eyebrow, for an anti-aging effect
• Coleus Forskohlii: stimulates the synthesis of melanin, the natural pigment of the eyebrow, to give more character to the look
• Horse Chestnut Extract: Strengthens
• Allantoïn: Hydrates
Full Ingredient List:
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Carbomer, Alcohol Denat., Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Chlorphenesin, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Maltodextrin, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Methylisothiazolinone, Polysorbate 20, Hypericum Perforatum Leaf Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Dextran.
HOW TO USE IT
• Brush tinted pen into brow, following the brow line, focusing on sparse areas
• Use once a day, preferably in the morning